"Menapia" Hoodie Dress
The original name of Wexford, a charming region in Ireland, is Menapia. This art print shows one of its beautiful landmarks called Hook Lighthouse. A lighthouse's purpose is to light the coast and alert boats so that they do not crash.
The message is written in Yola, an extinct language and dialect that used to be spoken until the mid 19th century in Wexford. It has influences from Spanish and Dutch among various other languages.
It reads: "Vor thou oan quare long an happie zins, shorne o’lournagh an ee-vilt wi benisons!".
And translates to something like: "For you very long and happy days, free from melancholy and full of blessings!"
This art print will light the path to your dreams so you don't get lost or crash!
- Buttery-soft 85% Organic ring-spun Combed Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester
- Supports a healthier lifestyle for organic cotton farmers, benefiting the ecosystems and reducing waste
- 300 G/M²
- Double layered hood in self-fabric
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
- Metal eyelets
- Single needle topstitch at neckline and along with hood opening
- Kangaroo pocket at front
- Slits at side seam
- The printing method used to add the design to the apparel is direct-to-garment printing.
- Cold machine wash (max 30 ° or 90 ° F)
- Wash with similar colours, do not iron on the design, wash and iron on the wrong side.
We endeavour to ensure that all images are as close to the true colour as possible, however, variation is to be expected based on your monitor or screen settings.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is calculated at checkout.
All of our products are made to order. Your goodies will be crafted just for you when we receive your order.
Find out which countries we deliver to and more on our Shipping Policy.
There is a 30-day return policy to request a return or exchange. See details: Return Policy.