"Peruvian Lily" Hoodie dress
The bright design depicts a Peruvian Lily. This flower has many names such as Alstroemeria and the Lily of the Incas.
Drawing it, made me see how beautifully complex and layered this flower is. The bottom layer has relatively simple large round petals with a white tip. It almost looks like a fingernail. The top layer is rotated about 45 degrees and has brown accents and more pointy petals.
Symbolism: Stands for mutual support and helping each other through tribulations of life. In yellow in particular, this plant represents happiness and energy. It can be a great gift for a friend in need that could use happy energy.
Native to: Peru, Brazil and Chile.
- Buttery-soft 85% Organic ring-spun Combed Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester
- Supports a healthier lifestyle for organic cotton farmers, benefiting the ecosystems and reducing waste
- 300 G/M²
- Double layered hood in self-fabric
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
- Metal eyelets
- Single needle topstitch at neckline and along with hood opening
- Kangaroo pocket at front
- Slits at side seam
- The printing method used to add the design to the apparel is direct-to-garment printing.
- Cold machine wash (max 30 ° or 90 ° F)
- Wash with similar colours, do not iron on the design, wash and iron on the wrong side.
We endeavour to ensure that all images are as close to the true colour as possible, however, variation is to be expected based on your monitor or screen settings.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is calculated at checkout.
All of our products are made to order. Your goodies will be crafted just for you when we receive your order.
Find out which countries we deliver to and more on our Shipping Policy.
There is a 30-day return policy to request a return or exchange. See details: Return Policy.