"Toucan" Hoodie dress
The "Toucan" artwork is part of the collection "Beauties & Wonders" that focuses on highlighting uniqueness from around the world. On this hoodie dress you will see a colourful Keel-billed toucan that can be found in Panama and other Latin American countries.
The toucan is just waiting to take you on a journey to the deepest tropical forest!
- Buttery-soft 85% Organic ring-spun Combed Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester
- Supports a healthier lifestyle for organic cotton farmers, benefiting the ecosystems and reducing waste
- 300 G/M²
- Double layered hood in self-fabric
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
- Metal eyelets
- Single needle topstitch at neckline and along with hood opening
- Kangaroo pocket at front
- Slits at side seam
- The printing method used to add the design to the apparel is direct-to-garment printing.
- Cold machine wash (max 30 ° or 90 ° F)
- Wash with similar colours, do not iron on the design, wash and iron on the wrong side.
We endeavour to ensure that all images are as close to the true colour as possible, however, variation is to be expected based on your monitor or screen settings.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is calculated at checkout.
All of our products are made to order. Your goodies will be crafted just for you when we receive your order.
Find out which countries we deliver to and more on our Shipping Policy.
There is a 30-day return policy to request a return or exchange. See details: Return Policy.