DIY Kit Cork Sunglasses Case
Looking for a fun creative and easy sewing project to do at home?
Look no further, with this DIY Kit you will get the beautiful cork leather, a fun colourful snap button, the sunglasses pattern and a video tutorial with instructions on how to create your very own sunglasses case made out of cork!
Choose your favourite button colour between blue, red, pink and sky blue and you are ready to start creating.
What's included in this DIY Kit:
- 1x sunglasses case sewing pattern
- 1x cork fabric (30x25 cm) which is plenty to make 1 sunglasses case
- 1x snap button set in the colour of your choice
- 1x Instructions with a link to the video tutorial How to make a sunglasses case in 5 easy steps
To complete the project you will need the following:
- Tape to tape the sewing pattern
- A pencil and a pair of regular or fabric scissors to trace and cut your fabric
- 1 leather hole punch, snap button setting tool and mallet to set the snap button
- A sewing machine and thread
- Contact glue (I use Bostik Contact Adhesive) to add the protective fabric
- Your pair of sunglasses to determine the position of the snap button
- Double-sided tape (optional)
The Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern is for personal use only and should not be used for any commercial projects or shared with other parties. The copyright of the pattern and the sunglasses case remain with Tania Rosas Designs.