"Pollera de Panama" Casual T-Shirt
The "Pollera de Panama" is a Panama-inspired artwork depicting the traditional Pollera dress. This intricate most often handmade dress is a national symbol of Panama. It is typically used in folkloric dances, weddings and national celebrations.
The ladies wearing a Pollera are adorned with layers of gold jewellery and their hair with tembleques. Tembleques are hair decorations made out of pearls usually shaped into national flowers or animals.
Find out more about Panama and how I created the Pollera design in this video.
- Buttery-soft 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton
- Supports a healthier lifestyle for organic cotton farmers and benefits the ecosystems
- 180 G/M²
- Direct-to-garment printing is used to add the design to the apparel.
- Has the "Global Organic Textile Standard" label (Read more here)
- Casual fit
- Cold machine wash (max 30 ° or 90 ° F)
- Wash with similar colours, do not iron on the design, wash and iron on the wrong side.
We endeavour to ensure that all images are as close to the true colour as possible, however, variation is to be expected based on your monitor or screen settings.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is calculated at checkout.
All of our products are made to order. Your goodies will be crafted just for you when we receive your order.
Find out which countries we deliver to and more on our Shipping Policy.
There is a 30-day return policy to request a return or exchange. See details: Return Policy.