Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
Do you want to create your own sunglasses case?
Get this digital pattern of my cork leather sunglasses case design and create it yourself!
When you purchase your pattern, you will be able to download the .zip folder directly at checkout and also receive an email with the file.
The download contains the following:
- A printable PDF of the sunglasses cases pattern
- The instructions on how to print the pattern correctly with links to 2 video tutorials showing you:
- How to print the pattern
How to make a sunglasses case in 5 easy steps
For the PDF pattern you will need the following:
- A printer
- A PDF software of your choice, I use Acrobat Reader, to open the file
- 2 pages of standard A4 size print paper.
For the sewing project you will need the following:
- 1 sunglasses case pattern which you can download on this page
- 30 x 30 cm of cork leather - You can use your preferred fabric but note that the pattern was intended for cork leather, so test your fabric.
- 1 pair of regular scissors
- 1 pencil
- 1 snap button with its snap button setting tool
- 1 mallet
- Any standard or industrial sewing machine and thread in your preferred colour
- Contact glue like Bostik Contact Adhesive
- 1 leather hole punch
- Pair of sunglasses you are making the sunglasses case for
- Double-sided tape (optional)
The Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern is for personal use only and should not be used for any commercial projects or shared with other parties. The copyright of the pattern and the sunglasses case remain with Tania Rosas Designs.