Easy Card Making Tutorial
Here is an easy to follow card making tutorial perfect for any occasion. With a hand-drawn design, you'll add a personal touch to your card and won't be needing a printer!
For the card making:
- Cardstock or thick paper of at least 250 gsm from a sketchbook for example
- Paper Trimmer with scoring blade or alternatively a bone folder and a ruler
- An envelope if you want to send your card
For the drawing:
- Pencils to sketch the design
- Fine Liners to trace the design
- Alcohol Markers or your colouring mediums of choice
- Gel pens or acrylic pens for highlights
Paper and Envelope sizes guides
If you want to ship your card, you might also need an envelope. You can use any type of envelope that you have or even make your own if you want. The only thing that's important is to make sure that the size is match your card size.
In my video I use an A4 paper size which will be folded in half, making it to a A5 size. The correct envelop size is therefore C5. These are the international paper sizes but if you are unfamiliar with them, check out this link about International Sizes and Envelope Size guide.
Watch the video to see me apply the easy steps to create a hand-drawn greeting card with a personal touch.
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in this video description are Amazon affiliate links, meaning I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through these links. Your support helps me create more content. Thank you!