"Fairy Forest" Tote Bag
There is a magic Fairy Forest along the River Dodder in Ireland. The fairies have built their mushroom homes on Yew trees from where they swing, enjoy the beautiful nature and, of course, fish like the locals.
This magical design is the result of the street art I created for the Dublin Canvas Project in 2022. Find out where you can see this street art and more in this blog post.
DetailsSize: Width 37 x Height 39 cm
- Made from organic cutting waste coming from black t-shirts
- Consists of 80% recycled ring-spun combed cotton and 20% recycled polyester
- Has the "Global Organic Textile Standard" label (Read more here)
- 300 G/M² canvas
- Top edge double folded for strength and clean finish
- Long handles with reinforced cross stitch
- Shaped seam at the bottom to create volume
- Direct-to-garment printing is used to add the design to the apparel.
- Cold machine wash (max 30 ° or 90 ° F)
- Wash with similar colours, do not iron on the design, wash and iron on the wrong side.
We endeavour to ensure that all images are as close to the true colour as possible, however, variation is to be expected based on your monitor or screen settings.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is calculated at checkout.
All of our products are made to order. Your goodies will be crafted just for you when we receive your order.
Find out which countries we deliver to and more on our Shipping Policy.
There is a 30-day return policy to request a return or exchange. See details: Return Policy.