"Misrance" Art Print
In this cultural fusion art, the countries that have been combined are Egypt and France.
The monuments that have been merged are the amazing Pyramids of Giza with the spectacular Louvre Museum. Both have 3 pyramids, even though only 2 are visible in the drawing, and also both have a statue:
- In Egypt, you'll see the Sphinx that represents Ra-Horakhty, a form of the powerful Sun God.
- In France, you'll see a statue of Louis XIV, who was known as the Sun King.
Amazing coincidences and so much overlap that mixing these cultures was obvious! Both locations are iconic symbols for the respective countries and known worldwide.
In Hieroglyphics, you'll see the romanized Arabic name for Egypt "Misr" mixed with "rance" for France.
Sizes: A4: 297x210 mm | A3: 420x297 mm | A2: 594x420 mm | A1: 841x594 mm
Custom sizes are available upon request.
Paper and print details:
- Museum-quality matte paper
- Giclée printing quality
- Is printed on a thick 250 g/m2 paper
- Has Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Label and follows high environmental and social standards
This product comes unframed.
Disclaimer: We endeavour to ensure that all images are as close to the true colour as possible, however, variation is to be expected based on your monitor or screen settings.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is calculated at checkout.
All of our products are made to order. Your goodies will be crafted just for you when we receive your order.
Find out which countries we deliver to and more on our Shipping Policy.
There is a 30-day return policy to request a return or exchange. See details: Return Policy.