"Orca in Mola" Casual T-Shirt
The "Orca in Mola" design is a MicroCosms Flavours combining Pacific Northwest Coast Native American art with that of the Panamanian indigenous art.
The specific art styles that inspired this design are the Native art from Haida and the Mola from the Guna tribe. Both styles often depict animals with abstract shapes, particular line styles and contrasting colours.
All animals and spirits in the Pacific Northwest Coast art have beautiful stories. The Orca is considered the "Lord of the Ocean" protecting those who travel away from home and leading them back safely.
The Gunas believe that evil can settle in the gaps of the Mola which is why the waves are drawn tightly together closing the gaps leaving no room for it.
This would be a lovely gift for a friend about to travel or for yourself if you are living abroad. This design will take you home safely!
- Buttery-soft 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton
- Supports a healthier lifestyle for organic cotton farmers and benefiting the ecosystems
- 180 G/M²
- The printing method used to add the design to the apparel is direct-to-garment printing.
- Has the "Global Organic Textile Standard" label (Read more here)
- Casual fit
- Cold machine wash (max 30 ° or 90 ° F)
- Wash with similar colours, do not iron on the design, wash and iron on the wrong side.
Read more in the article "How to take care of your apparel".Disclaimer:
We endeavour to ensure that all images are as close to the true colour as possible, however, variation is to be expected based on your monitor or screen settings.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is calculated at checkout.
All of our products are made to order. Your goodies will be crafted just for you when we receive your order.
Find out which countries we deliver to and more on our Shipping Policy.
There is a 30-day return policy to request a return or exchange. See details: Return Policy.